Our Insider Experience
- Explore the exciting and rugged landscapes of Ranthambore National Park with a naturalist guide on an open-top jeep safari.
- Go in search of the majestic Bengal tigers.
- Take a jeep ride along the cobbled roads to the hilltop of Amber Fort. Crowning the crest of the hill, Amber Fort offers panoramic views of the surrounding desert hills and villages.
Request More Details
Day 1: Delhi
On arrival in Delhi be transferred to your hotel. Stay the next two nights at Maidens Hotel.
Day 2: Delhi
You can get no better introduction to the country than from its capital Delhi. On a full day tour, visit the Red Fort, Shah Jahan’s elegant citadel. Continue with a rickshaw ride through Chandni chowk and visit Khari Baoli before making you way to the chaotic Parathey Wali Gali to enjoy local snacks. Later visit the fascinating Humayuns Tomb to experience more of India’s cultural and religious diversity. (B)
Day 3: Delhi to Agra
From Delhi, travel to Agra and visit the unforgettable Taj Mahal at sunset. A sublime experience, The Taj transforms as the light changes and is framed magnificently by gardens, red sandstone mosques and the Yamuna River. Later this afternoon, explore Agra Fort, home to graceful Mughal architecture and views towards the nearby Taj Mahal. Overnight at Tajview Agra. (B)
Day 4: Agra to Ranthambore
Rise early to continue the journey onto Ranthambore. En route visit the iconic Chand Bawri Step well. Stay the next two nights at Tree Leaf Kipling Lodge. (BD)
Day 5: Ranthambore
This morning, embark on a jeep safari through the rugged national park in search of the much sought-after Bengal tiger, monkeys, jackal and more.(BD)
Day 6: Ranthambore to Jaipur
Depart Ranthambore for the journey to the Pink City of Jaipur. On arrival, spend the afternoon at leisure to wander the famous bazaars. This evening, explore the streets of Jaipur on a Pink Rickshaw. Stay the next two nights at Alsisar Haveli. (B)
Day 7: Jaipur
Delve into the vibrant, colourful history and culture of one of India’s favourite cities, the Pink City of Jaipur. Start your day with avisit to the “milk market” commonly known as Doodh Mandi. Take a jeep ride along the cobbled roads to the hilltop of Amber Fort. Crowning the crest of the hill, Amber Fort offers panoramic views of the surrounding desert hills and villages. Later this evening, explore the city by Pink Rickshaw. (BD)
Day 8: Jaipur
Enjoy breakfast before being transferred to the airport for your onward journey. (B)
- 7 nights 4 star hotel accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Touring
- Local English-speaking guide
- All flights as specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees (except camera fees)
- Return airport transfers to accommodation
- Meals as indicated(B= breakfast, D= dinner)
Specification: Taj, Tigers And Beyond
Up To You
From $1,698 AUD