Our Insider Experience
- Visit some of India‘s oldest temples, dating back to the Middle Ages, and marvel at the intricately designed architecture.
- Explore the Monsoon Palace as you over look the shimmering shores of Lake Pichola.
- You will be spellbound with the beauty of Lake Pichola in Udaipur while enjoying a beautiful boat ride.
Request More Details
Day 1: Udaipur
On arrival in Udaipur, be transferred to your hotel. Stay the next three nights at Fateh Niwas.
Day 2: Udaipur
This morning, take a tour of Udaipur, Rajasthan’s most romantic and celebrated city set on the shimmering shores of Lake Pichola and surrounded by the picturesque Aravalli Hills. Visit the rambling City Palace, former home of the great rulers of Udaipur, The Maharanas, and take in the breathtaking views over the lake as you explore the many towers, domes and arches. The majestic palace is the largest palace complex in Rajasthan. (B)
Day 3: Udaipur
After a leisurely breakfast, visit Sajjangarh Palace (Monsoon Palace). The Monsoon Palace, formerly known as the Sajjan Garh Palace, is a hilltop palatial residence overlooking the quaint Lake Pichola. (B)
Day 4: Udaipur
Enjoy breakfast before being transferred to the airport for your onward journey. (B)*
- 3 nights at Fateh Niwas(Deluxe Room)
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Touring
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance Fees (except camera fees)
- Return airport transfers to
Specification: Udaipur In The Steps Of James Bond
Up To You
From $717 AUD