Our Insider Experience
- Witness the remarkable Taj Mahal at sunsetand wander through its peaceful gardens.
- Experience a camel cart ride through the local villages of Talabgaon.
- Venture to the hilltop Amber Fort and take in panoramic views of the surrounding area.
Request More Details
Day 1: Delhi
On arrival in Delhi be transferred to your hotel. Stay the next two nights at Maidens Hotel.
Day 2: Delhi
You can get no better introduction to the country than from its capital Delhi. On a full day tour, visit the Red Fort, Shah Jahan’s elegant citadel. Continue with a rickshaw ride through Chandni chowk and visit Khari Baoli before making you way to the chaotic Parathey Wali Gali to enjoy local snacks. Later visit the fascinating Humayuns Tomb to experience more of India’s cultural and religious diversity. (B)
Day 3: Delhi To Agra
After breakfast, journey to Agra. In the afternoon, visit the unforgettable Taj Mahal at sunset. This is a serene time with ample opportunity to explore the ornamental gardens. Overnight at Tajview Agra. (B)
Day 4: Agra To Talabgaon
Travel to Talabgaon and enjoy a leisurely afternoon wandering through the historic city. Later this evening, experience a camel cart ride through the local surrounding villages. Overnight at Talabgaon Castle. (B)
Day 5: Talabgaon To Jaipur
After breakfast drive to the Pink City of Jaipur. This afternoon, explore the city in a Pink Rickshaw, stay the next two nights at Alsisar Haveli. (B)
Day 6: Jaipur
Explore the vibrant, colourful history and culture of one of India’s favourite cities, the Pink City of Jaipur. Start your day with a visit to the “milk market” commonly known as Doodh Mandi. Take a jeep ride along the cobbled roads to the hilltop of Amber Fort. Crowning the crest of the hill, Amber Fort offers panoramic views of the surrounding desert hills and villages. Later this evening, explore the city with the all female owned Pink Rickshaw Company. (BD)
Day 7: Jaipur
Enjoy breakfast before being transferred to the airport for your onward journey. (B)
- 6 nights 4 star hotel accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Touring
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance Fees (except camera fees)
- Return airport transfers to accommodation
- Meals as indicated(B= breakfast, D= dinner)
Specification: The Heritage Trail