Our Insider Experience
- Experience a safari at Sri Lanka‘s oldest National Park and catch a glimpse of wildlife including leopards, elephants and monkeys.
- Wander through the cobbled streets and admire ancient landmarks in the fortress town of Galle.
- Explore the bustling streets, coastline and aromatic food markets in colourful Colombo
Request More Details
Day 1: Colombo to Nuwara Eliya
On arrival in Colombo be transferred to Nuwara Eliya. Stay the next two nights at Araliya Green Hills.
Day 2: Nuwara Eliya
Visit a tea factory and take a tour of the hillside city, Nuwara Eliya.(B)
Day 3: Nuwara Eliya to Yala
Travel to Sri Lanka’s most popular National Park, Yala National Park. Explore the forests, rocky outcrops and grasslands of this diverse park. Stay the next two nights at Kithala Resort. (B)
Day 4: Yala
After breakfast, explore the national park by jeep on a morning safari. Yala has one of the highest leopard densities in the world so your chances of spotting one are high. You may also catch a glimpse of sloth bears, jungle cats, mongoose, deer, buffalo, crocodiles and elephants, as well as more then 130 species of birds. (B)
Day 5: Yala to Galle
Journey along the south coast to Galle. Enjoy a walking tour of this historic fortress, exploring cobbled streets and admiring
the incredibly well-preserved colonial architecture. Visit bastions, temples and the grand clock tower which dates back to 1707. Stay the next two nights at Fort Printers. (B)
Day 6: Galle
Spend the day exploring Galle Fort and its surrounding city. Galle is a beautiful colonial town along the Southern Coast of Sri Lanka, still well known for hand-made lace. People from all different walks of life can appreciate Galle through its beautiful colonial architecture or Maritime Museum. (B)
Day 7: Galle to Colombo
This morning, begin your drive to Colombo. Upon arrival, explore the city by tuk tuk. Visit Fort, the former British administrative centre and military garrison, Sea Street – the Goldsmith’s quarters in the heart of Pettah, the Bazaar area, where there is also a Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings and the Dutch Church of Wolfendhal dating back to 1749. Overnight at OZO Colombo.
Day 8: Colombo
Enjoy breakfast before being transferred to the airport for your onward journey. (B)
- 7 nights 4 star hotel accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Touring
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance Fees (except camera fees)
- Return airport transfers to accommodation
- Meals as indicated(B= breakfast, D= dinner)
Specification: Majestic Sri Lanka