Our Insider Experience
- Explore Kathmandu from the sky as you enjoy a helicopter ride over the famous Mt Everest.
- Visit some of Nepal‘s oldest Stupas, dating back to the middle ages, and marvel at the intricate designs of the ancient architecture.
- Discover the rich and vibrant rural life of local villages and gain an insight into local communities.
Day 1: Kathmandu to Dhulikhel
On arrival in Kathmandu be transferred to Dhulikhel. Stay the next two nights at Dwarika’s Resort.
Day 2: Dhulikhel
Rise early to enjoy sunrise views in Dhulikhel before setting out on the scenic journey to Namobuddha, which is one of the most important religious sites in Nepal. This afternoon, indulge in a spa session at your hotel. (B)
Day 3: Dhulikhel to Kathmandu
This morning, enjoy a scenic drive to Kathmandu. Stay the next three nights at Vivanta Kathmandu. (B)
Day 4: Kathmandu
Set out on a helicopter ride to Kala Patthar to view the iconic Mt. Everest. This afternoon, explore Kathmandus’ Durbar Square which used to be the palace of the kings. (B)
Day 5: Kathmandu
See the incredible Boudhanath Stupa, one of the biggest in the world of its kind before you gain a deeper understanding into Hindu traditions and local culture. (B)
Day 6: Kathmandu to Pokhara
Fly to Pokhara. On arrival, spend the afternoon exploring this historic city. Stay the next three nights at Tiger Mountain Lodge.
Day 7: Pokhara
Immerse yourself in local culture as you wander through the local Brahmin village. (B)
Day 8: Pokhara
Take a guided hike to Gurung Village and explore the ridgeline to the east of the lodge takes you through Kalikasthan. The afternoon is at leisure. (B)
Day 9: Pokhara to Chitwan
This morning, fly to Chitwan. Upon arrival a naturalist will explain the schedule for your upcoming stay. Stay the next two nights at Meghauli Serai. (BLD)
Day 10: Chitwan
Gain a fascinating insight into Chitwan as you drive through the rugged trails of the jungle on a jeep ride. Continue on a local village walk and experience a local ethnic cultural dance. (BLD)
Day 11: Chitwan to Kathmandu
After a leisurely breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight to Kathmandu. Enjoy the remainder of the day at leisure. Overnight at Vivanta Kathmandu. (B)
Day 12: Kathmandu
Enjoy breakfast before being transferred to the airport for your onward journey. (B)
- 11 nights 4 star hotel accommodation
- All flights as specified in the itinerary
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Touring
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance Fees (except camera fees)
- Return airport transfers to accommodation
- Meals as indicated(B= breakfast, D= dinner)
Specification: Luxe Nepal
Up To You
From $12,017 AUD