Our Insider Experience
- Visit the bustling lanes of Old Delhi and find out why it‘s the best city to experience the diversity of India.
- Take in the sights and sounds of the Pink City of Jaipur, a labyrinth of fascinating bazaars, opulent palaces and historic sights.
- Visit the Taj Mahal, a symbol of love, where the love of a man for his wife is preserved in gleaming white marble.
Request More Details
Day 1: Delhi
On arrival in Delhi be transferred to your hotel. Stay the next two nights at Maidens Hotel.
Day 2: Delhi
You can get no better introduction to the country than from its capital Delhi. On a full day tour, visit the Red Fort, Shah Jahan’s elegant citadel. Continue with a rickshaw ride through Chandni Chowk and visit Khari Baoli before making you way to the chaotic Parathey Wali Gali to enjoy local snacks. Later visit the fascinating Humayuns Tomb to experience more of India’s cultural and religious diversity. (B)
Day 3: Delhi To Agra
Depart Delhi for an approximate 31⁄2 hour journey to Agra. Agra is a historic city located on the banks of the Yamuna river and known for it’s many Mughal-era buildings. In the afternoon, visit the unforgettable Taj Mahal at sunset. This is a serene time with ample opportunity to explore the ornamental gardens. Overnight at Tajview Agra. (B)
Day 4: Agra To Jaipur
After breakfast, travel to the Pink city of Jaipur. This evening, enjoy dinner with a local family where you will get the chance to interact and gain an insight into Indian cuisine. Stay the next two nights at Alisar Haveli. (BD)
Day 5: Jaipur
Explore the vibrant, colourful history and culture of one of India’s favourite cities, the Pink City of Jaipur. Start your day with a visit to the “milk market” commonly known as Doodh Mandi. Take a jeep ride along the cobbled roads to the hilltop Amber Fort. Crowning the crest of the hill, Amber Fort offers panoramic views of the surrounding desert hills and villages. Later this evening, explore the city by Pink Rickshaw. (B)
Day 6: Jaipur
Enjoy breakfast before being transferred to the airport for your onward journey. (B)
- 5 nights 4 star hotel accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Touring
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance Fees (except camera fees)
- Return airport transfers to accommodation
- Meals as indicated(B= breakfast, D= dinner)
Specification: Jewels Of India
Up To You
From $1,160 AUD