Our Insider Experience
- Wander through the exciting city of Cochin and view the famous Chinese fishing nets along the seashore.
- Enjoy a leisurely two day cruise on the Kerala Backwaters, a chain of brackish coastal lagoons and lakes lying parallel to the Arabian Sea.
- View the long Champakulam Chundan (snake boats) used for the Champakulam Moolam Boat Race. Each boat belongs to a village and villagers worship the boat like a deity.
Request More Details
Day 1: Cochin
On arrival in Cochin be transferred to your hotel. Stay the next two nights at Xandari Harbour.
Day 2: Cochin
Spend the day exploring this fascinating town, from St Francis’ church to the beautiful 17th century synagogue. Discover streets lined by old traders’ mansions and local markets. See the iconic Chinese fishing nets. (B)
Day 3: Cochin To Backwaters
Take a short journey to Alleppey town and enjoy a heritage walk. Later, continue the drive to board your own private Kettuvallam, a converted Keralan houseboat, and experience this watery wonderland. Overnight on Xandari Riverscapes. (BLD)
Day 4: Backwaters To Kumarakom
Enjoy breakfast on board before being transferred to Kumarakom. This afternoon is at leisure before your evening Ayurveda massage. Overnight at Coconut Lagoon. (B)
Day 5: Kumarakom to Cochin
Enjoy breakfast before being transferred to the airport for your onward journey. (B)
- 3 nights 4 star hotel accommodation
- 1 night Houseboat accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Touring
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance Fees (except camera fees)
- Return airport transfers to accommodation
- Meals as indicated(B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner)
Specification: Gems Of Kerala
Up To You
From $1,168 AUD