Our Insider Experience
- Cruise along the banks of the country‘s great river to see Hindu pilgrims bathe in the sacred waters.
- Venture on a spiritual walk to an Ashram where you will have the chance to interact with Sadhu.
- Visit India‘s temple town of Khajuraho and enjoy a spectacular light and sound show.
Request More Details
Day 1: Delhi to Gwalior
On arrival in Delhi, you will be transferred to Gwalior. Overnight stay at Taj Usha Kiran Palace.
Day 2: Gwalior to Orchha
Discover Gwalior’s highlights on a full day tour including the majestic Gwalior Fort before continuing on to Orchha where you will discover the ancient monument of Orchha Fort. Overnight at Orchha Resort. (B)
Day 3: Orchha to Khajuraho
After breakfast, travel to Khajuraho – The Temple town. Head to the Eastern and Western Groups of Temples and enjoy a light and sound show. Overnight at Radisson Jass. (B)
Day 4: Khajuraho to Varanasi
This morning, journey to Varanasi via flight. Enjoy the remainder of the day free at leisure. Stay the next three nights at Taj Ganges. (B)
Day 5: Varanasi
Rise early as you experience the life of this ancient city on a traditional boat ride and see the beauty of the rising sun on the Ganges. Experience the early morning rituals of the Hindus along the rivers edge taking a bath in the holy river believing they will be free from the circle of rebirth. Later, discover Varanasi’s highlights on a full day tour including the Bharat Mata Temple. This afternoon, unwind as you indulge in a relaxing massage treatment on the Ghat . (B)
Day 6: Varanasi
This afternoon, enjoy a spiritual walking
tour of an Ashram and interact with the religious Sadhu. Varanasi is well known as the knowledge core of Vedic wisdom, yoga and meditation with Ashrams being the place to experience these. (B)
Day 7: Varanasi to Delhi
Enjoy breakfast before being transferred to the airport for your onward flight to Delhi. (B)
- 6 nights 4 star hotel accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Touring
- Local English-speaking guide
- All flights as specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees (except camera fees)
- Return airport transfers to accommodation
- Meals as indicated(B= breakfast, D= dinner)
Specification: Experience North India