Our Insider Experience
- Wander through the chaotic streets of Old Delhi, the vibrant city indulges all the senses with an abundance of local cuisine and stunning architecture.
- Immerse yourself amongst the locals as you wander through the colourful spice market.
- Take in the stunning sights of the historic Red Fort.
Request More Details
Day 1: Delhi
On arrival in Delhi, be transferred to your hotel. During your stay, take in the sights of Old and New Delhi, whether it be through exploring the colourful bazaars of old Delhi by rickshaw or discovering the wide avenues and colonial architecture of New Delhi. Stay the next two nights at Maidens Hotel.
Day 2: Delhi
Discover Colombo’s main sites including the Fort district, kovils (Tamil Hindu temples) and the Gangaramaya Temple. Walk through the Pettah street market area before a free evening. (B)
Day 3: Delhi
Drive to Anuradhapura stopping en route at Negombo’s famous fish market. On the journey, you may see locals ‘toddy tapping’, a process which produces a popular local alcoholic beverage. On arrival in Anuradhapura, enjoy free time to relax. Stay the next two nights at Palm Garden Village (or similar). (B)
- 2 nights at Maidens Hotel (Heritage Double room)
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Touring
- Local english-speaking guide
- Entrance Fees (except camera fees)
- Return airport transfers to accommodation
- Meals as indicated (B= breakfast)
Specification: Dehli Old And New
Up To You
From $442 AUD